It was nearly a month of traveling and sharing about our work. It was fun, it was tiring, and I'm already thinking of when we will do it again. Our trip promoting our work took us from Colorado Springs to Boise, Seattle, Portland, Salem, Sacramento, Oakhurst, Morro Bay, Mendocino, and finally San Francisco.
- Sharing multiple times in a group setting about the businesses we work with and what they are doing around the issue of human trafficking.
- Sitting down with people doing really good work to fight human trafficking here in the States and listen to them.
- Seeing so many people who are excited about what we are doing and willing to help out.
- Bringing encouragement to those wanting to engage issues of injustice.
- New relationships.
- People interested in buying t-shirts from our Purnaa Printables.
- Potential wholesale opportunities.
- Potential consignment opportunities.
- Fresh ideas for how to get people to engage the stories of the businesses we love.
Thanks for continuing to follow our story!
written by Matt Peterson